Child Support

Child support is a court-ordered payment a non-custodial parent must make to the custodial parent to cover part of the expenses of raising the child.

This includes housing and utilities, food, clothing, education expenses, and other costs.
Have a Child Support Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Top Contributing Lawyers
Attorney - Oklahoma
22 Answers, 10 Legal Topics
Attorney - California
9 Answers, 2 Legal Topics
Attorney - New York
8 Answers, 1 Legal Topic
Attorney - Ohio
7 Answers, 4 Legal Topics
Attorney - California
7 Answers, 1 Legal Topic
Attorney - New Jersey
5 Answers, 5 Legal Topics
Attorney - Nevada
5 Answers, 3 Legal Topics
Child Support Law Firms
In Ashburn, VA change location
State *