> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Family Law > Do I have to go before a judge to drop arrears in a child support case?

Do I have to go before a judge to drop arrears in a child support case?

1 Answers. Asked on Oct 23rd, 2012 on Family Law - Texas
More details to this question:
I have already sent a request to the child support division
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Ms. Helene Thaissa W. Bergman at The Bergman Law Firm
Licenced in TX
Answered on Nov 05th, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Not enough that you requested anything with the AG in Texas. They are too busy.  Get some legal help to go with you to sort out the problems. 

Report Abuse
Family Law
A family law attorney can guide you through the many legal issues facing couples, parents and their children. Family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. Family law attorneys will also work with individuals and couples seeking to start or grow a family through adoption. And law firms can work with individuals who are getting divorced to negotiate a divorce agreement, including alimony, palimony, the division of property and debts, child custody, child support and visitation.
Have an Family Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

311 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

239 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

149 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

124 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

93 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

91 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

Family Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums