Eviction rules

1 Answers. Asked on Feb 25th, 2017 on Family Law - New York
More details to this question:
My dads girlfriend got evicted for abusive reasons and she has been staying here illegally can I get her arrested?
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Feb 26th, 2017 at 6:45 PM

What kind of abuse, and how old are you? Why are you under the impression that her staying with you and your dad is "illegal"? I'm happy to answer this question if you provide more information. 

Report Abuse
Family Law
A family law attorney can guide you through the many legal issues facing couples, parents and their children. Family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. Family law attorneys will also work with individuals and couples seeking to start or grow a family through adoption. And law firms can work with individuals who are getting divorced to negotiate a divorce agreement, including alimony, palimony, the division of property and debts, child custody, child support and visitation.
Have an Family Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

370 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

231 Answers, 40 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

212 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

157 Answers, 5 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

121 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

118 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Diana L. Anderson

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Family Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Epperson Law, PLLC

Weddington, NC

| Contact Now

Bellotti Law Group, P.C.

Boston, MA

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums