> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Child Custody > How do I get a reverse custody order

How do I get a reverse custody order

1 Answers. Asked on Oct 25th, 2013 on Child Custody - Florida
More details to this question:
I voluntary gave temporary custody of my kids to their fathers parents due to unstable living in my home. I am suppose to get them 24 hours a week which they followed at first but now since the father and I are no longer together they are refusing me to see my kids. I have a stable home life know and desperately want my kids back or to at least get to see them on a regular basis.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Mr. Joseph Lafayette Gufford, III at The Gufford Law Firm, P.A.
Licenced in FL
Answered on Oct 26th, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I assume that  there was some type of temporary custody by relative order in place. In order to modify that, a Supplemental Petition will need to be filed.

Report Abuse
Child Custody
Your children are precious, and issues of child custody shouldn't be treated casually. Even the most amicable splits and custody agreements should be negotiated with the assistance of child custody attorneys and approved by the courts. Once a judge has approved the agreement, changes in custody or visitation, as well as enforcement of child custody agreements, should be handled with the assistance of your lawyer. Child custody law firms can also work with grandparents and other parties other than parents who are seeking custody of a child.
Have an Child Custody Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

311 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

239 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

149 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

124 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

93 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

91 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

Child Custody Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums