> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Family Law > I need a Will Co. Attorney

I need a Will Co. Attorney

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 25th, 2016 on Family Law - Illinois
More details to this question:
I need a Will Co. Attorney that can help me with reestablishing visitation, helping with support payments regarding disability and support modification.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jun 27th, 2016 at 10:33 AM

Although I may be a Will County attorney, the rules of the site preclude any such actions.

The best advice is to contact the Will County Bar Association that runs an lawyer referral program.  Get the names from there; do an on-line search to review web sites.  A call can then be placed to the attorney(s) for the setting of an appointment to review your situation and fees/costs in addressing them.  Should you feel comfortable with the attorney and the strategy, retain the attorney.

Report Abuse
Family Law
A family law attorney can guide you through the many legal issues facing couples, parents and their children. Family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. Family law attorneys will also work with individuals and couples seeking to start or grow a family through adoption. And law firms can work with individuals who are getting divorced to negotiate a divorce agreement, including alimony, palimony, the division of property and debts, child custody, child support and visitation.
Have an Family Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

316 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

239 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

145 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

119 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

95 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

87 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

Family Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums