> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Family Law > In Michigan do Grandparents have a right to have visitons

In Michigan do Grandparents have a right to have visitons

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 02nd, 2017 on Family Law - Michigan
More details to this question:
my son pay child support but the mother wont let him see his daughter nor will she let me see her do i have any legal rights?Please help a hurting grandma
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 05th, 2017 at 7:39 AM

It is up to your son to demand and get parenting time. If he chooses to share that time with you, you get to see your granddaughter, but you have no separate rights in this situation. Sorry.

David J. Hutchinson 106 N. 4th Ave Ann Arbor, MI 734-930-9000

Report Abuse
Family Law
A family law attorney can guide you through the many legal issues facing couples, parents and their children. Family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. Family law attorneys will also work with individuals and couples seeking to start or grow a family through adoption. And law firms can work with individuals who are getting divorced to negotiate a divorce agreement, including alimony, palimony, the division of property and debts, child custody, child support and visitation.
Have an Family Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

352 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

250 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

191 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

149 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

139 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

79 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Family Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums