> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Child Custody > My grandsons mother and I want me to have grandparents visitation

My grandsons mother and I want me to have grandparents visitation

1 Answers. Asked on May 18th, 2017 on Child Custody - New Jersey
More details to this question:
My son is showing anger, ptsd, and other unstable issues and doesn't take his medication and stopped seeing his psychiatrist along with have said many times he had put a gun to his head
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 19th, 2017 at 5:50 AM

I see no issue with your having granparent visitation; however, BOTH parents will have to agree. I suggest that you file a request with the court for granparent visitation so that you will have a court order in place. The child's parents can consent.

Report Abuse
Child Custody
Your children are precious, and issues of child custody shouldn't be treated casually. Even the most amicable splits and custody agreements should be negotiated with the assistance of child custody attorneys and approved by the courts. Once a judge has approved the agreement, changes in custody or visitation, as well as enforcement of child custody agreements, should be handled with the assistance of your lawyer. Child custody law firms can also work with grandparents and other parties other than parents who are seeking custody of a child.
Have an Child Custody Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

337 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

246 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

166 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

132 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

121 Answers, 32 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

105 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

94 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Child Custody Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums