1 Answers. Asked on Apr 16th, 2017 on Child Custody - Arkansas
More details to this question:
My kids father and I came up with a schedule for the kids on our own So we wouldn't have to go to court. At the beginning he was doing well and going by the schedule but lately he hasn't and basically get them when he feels like it which rarely. Is there any way by law to make him get them when he suppose to and are there consequence if he dont
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:47 AM

Not without a curt order. Are you divorced?

Report Abuse
Child Custody
Your children are precious, and issues of child custody shouldn't be treated casually. Even the most amicable splits and custody agreements should be negotiated with the assistance of child custody attorneys and approved by the courts. Once a judge has approved the agreement, changes in custody or visitation, as well as enforcement of child custody agreements, should be handled with the assistance of your lawyer. Child custody law firms can also work with grandparents and other parties other than parents who are seeking custody of a child.
Have an Child Custody Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

352 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

250 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

191 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

149 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

139 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

79 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Child Custody Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Rebecca Millouras-Lettre

Kingston, NY

| Contact Now

Stange Law Firm, PC

St. Louis, MO

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums