> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Child Support > What is involved in taking my child support order back to have our son's dad pay 50% of extra curricular activites?

What is involved in taking my child support order back to have our son's dad pay 50% of extra curricular activites?

1 Answers. Asked on Apr 04th, 2017 on Child Support - Wisconsin
More details to this question:
My son's dad pays child support but we set an amount so it's not the percentage is is required to pay. Our son is 11 now and involved in sports and school things and I would like it to me ordered that his dad pay 50% of the cost of those things.
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Apr 04th, 2017 at 11:21 AM

If you have primary placement and he is paying the full 17% gross monthly percentage, he would not have any obligations above that to pay for variable costs. If on the other hand, you have a shared placement arrangement, both of your incomes are considered in the formula and variable costs would be a consideration. 

David B. Karp Karp & Iancu, S.C. 933 North Mayfair Road #300 Milwaukee, WI 53226 414 453 0800

Report Abuse
Child Support
Whether you are creating a new child support agreement or need help enforcing an existing order, you should have the assistance of a knowledgeable child support attorney. Your lawyer will help ensure your initial support order is equitable and adequately covers your child or children's financial needs, including housing, food, school, clothing, medical expenses and other related costs. Once a child support order has been established, you may periodically have to return to court. Child support law firms can help address issues and challenges that arise, such as delinquent child support payments or modification requests.
Have an Child Support Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

335 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

240 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

161 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

105 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

98 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

83 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

80 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums