> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Family Law > can dcfs take our newborn if we have a case,can the judge make us turn our son over to them on suspicion of drug use.we have court on our case but fe

can dcfs take our newborn if we have a case,can the judge make us turn our son over to them on suspicion of drug use.we have court on our case but fe

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 30th, 2017 on Family Law - Utah
More details to this question:
fear they will make us bring our new born son to them by judge order or something like that.i have charges that haven't filed in months.i work hard and have been with stoneground bakery for over 3 and my wife live in a safe home ,drug free and keep the routine we've always week my 9 year old daughter and wifes 4 year old son will be signed over to our parents.we haven't complied in fear of them taking our new born question is can they take our son or make us give him over to them at our next court for our kids.i work hard for my kids having sole custody of my 9 year old.i graduated odyssey house and transitioned into society with a career, sole custody of daughter, independent business owner and met my beautiful wife and started a family. we have great family support and our kids going to them is ok because of our strong bond we have.if there is the slightest chance of them taking our son please let me know before court July 6. thank you
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jul 01st, 2017 at 11:00 AM

You say you have pending cases, and some kind of a hearing on July 6. You had best get with an experienced attorney to assist you.

Your situation involves major factual and procedural issues. These are issues that we can discuss. If you are interested in pursuing the matter further, I off an initial 1/4 hour consultation without charge, and a 1/2 hour consultation for $50. If you want to set an appointment for the initial consultation, feel free to telephone, or email, my office; if you are outside of the Salt Lake area, we can handle all of this by phone.

Don't wait any longer, give a call and let's getting working to protect your children.

David R. Hartwig


Report Abuse
Family Law
A family law attorney can guide you through the many legal issues facing couples, parents and their children. Family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. Family law attorneys will also work with individuals and couples seeking to start or grow a family through adoption. And law firms can work with individuals who are getting divorced to negotiate a divorce agreement, including alimony, palimony, the division of property and debts, child custody, child support and visitation.
Have an Family Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

312 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

224 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

175 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

103 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

75 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums