i need a form

1 Answers. Asked on May 11th, 2017 on Family Law - Utah
More details to this question:
due to confidental information given or shared, for me and my husband. for our family and friends trying to black mail us in medical or phycal or in general things said only to them we don't want shared. how can i get a form to protect us?
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 11th, 2017 at 7:24 AM

Sorry, there is no such "form". Your options for protection depend on the type of information shared, the basis for that sharing, and how or why you shared the information. Depending on what it is, you might be about to file suit to prevent further publication, or if, as you say, you are being blackmailed you might be able to file both civil and criminal charges.

These are factual issues that we can discuss. If you are interested in pursuing the matter further, I off an initial 1/4 hour consultation without charge, and a 1/2 hour for $50. If you want to set an appointment for the initial consultation, feel free to telephone, or email, my office.

David R. Hartwig


Report Abuse
Family Law
A family law attorney can guide you through the many legal issues facing couples, parents and their children. Family law lawyers can work with individuals who are engaged or married to create pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements. Family law attorneys will also work with individuals and couples seeking to start or grow a family through adoption. And law firms can work with individuals who are getting divorced to negotiate a divorce agreement, including alimony, palimony, the division of property and debts, child custody, child support and visitation.
Have an Family Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

312 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

224 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

175 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

103 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

75 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums